Excelling in all Aspects of the Wine Industry
The Laird family has grown premium wine grapes in the Napa Valley since 1970. Our love of viticulture spurred us to create a place for other winemakers to come together, a collaboration of people sharing workspace, ideas, and their passion for winemaking.
“Custom crush for those who want to call the shots, but not clean the presses.”
- Complete wine production services individually tailored to each client.
- Full service wine laboratory.
- Alternating proprietorships.
- Wine storage in Stainless Steel tanks or in temperature-controlled, humidified barrel chais.
- Bottling line capable of handling cork and screwcap capsule packages.
- Compliance services and record-keeping.
- Trucking for case goods, bulk wine or wine barrels.
- WiFi equipped client work space.
The cellar crew at Laird Winery is a winemaker’s dream come true. They are organized, professional and extremely responsive to my winemaking needs. I couldn’t ask for more!
— Jeff Morgan M Squared Wine Consultants Winemaker, Peter Paul Wines (Napa) and Sasson Vineyard